Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In person court resumes on August 11, 2021.
All court sessions will be held in person starting August 11, 2021.
All municipal court dockets for the City of Webster Groves will begin to be held in-person starting Wednesday, August 11, 2021. Anyone that has been already set on a virtual docket can view our dedicated web page for more information regarding virtual court sessions.
It is your responsibility to notify the court of any change of address. If you fail to notify the court of a change of address, you run the risk of the court not being able to notify you of a change of court date, dismissal of charge, refund of payment, or other important actions. If you have recently changed your address, please notify this Court by completing the online change of address form located below. Click here for link to address change form.
The following persons shall not enter the municipal courthouse:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have traveled to states designated as “restricted” by the St. Louis County Department of Health, within the past 14 days. (For a current listing, see the St. Louis County Website: www.stlcorona.com. Then click the “Update Travel List” button under “Areas of Community Transmission” on the right-hand side of the page.);
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled to any foreign country or restricted area in the U.S. within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Persons with unexplained fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Municipal Court is generally conducted on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month at 5:30 pm in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, #4 East Lockwood, Webster Groves, Missouri, 63119.For security purposes, those attending Court must enter through the front doors. If you require use of the accessible entrance, have someone in your party contact the officer stationed at the front door or use the call button on the east side of the building at the Police Department entrance. Americans with Disabilities Act NoticeAny defendant requesting a continuance must speak with a Court Clerk prior to your court date. You can reach the Court Clerks by phone at 314-963-5416.The Prosecuting Attorney for the City is Jennifer Deschamp. The Municipal Judge is James Whitney.