Virtual Municipal Court Hearings
UPCOMING COURT DATES
- January 13, 2021 / All Sessions (3 PM - 4 PM)
- Meeting ID: 825 5794 9449 : Passcode: 1645038379
- January 27, 2021 / All Sessions (3 PM - 5 PM)
- Meeting ID: 823 4344 3413 : Passcode: 3296540714
- February 10, 2021 / All Sessions (3 PM - 4 PM)
- Meeting ID: 883 0665 0684 : Passcode: 9170684523
- February 24, 2021 / All Sessions (3 PM - 5 PM)
- Meeting ID: 858 4527 1768 : Passcode: 1846905326
- March 10, 2021 / All Sessions (3 PM - 4 PM)
- Meeting ID: 892 5659 7995 : Passcode: 2370564931
- March 24, 2021 / All Sessions (3 PM - 5 PM)
- Meeting ID: 860 9254 1826 : Passcode: 9701345826
DO I HAVE TO APPEAR?
Please know that not all cases are require a court appearance. Some cases can be handled PRIOR to your court date through the court office. Please contact the court if you have questions on if your case can be resolved without an appearance.
CAN I REQUEST A NEW COURT DATE?
If a continuance request has NOT been previously submitted, you can request a new court date by completing our online request form below. If we are able to accommodate your request, we will send you a confirmation email with additional information. A court appearance will be required for cases that have previously been granted a continuance.
*If you have an attorney, your attorney will need to e-file a request for continuance with the Court. Attorneys do not use the form below to request a new date.
NOTIFICATIONS OF HEARING
Individuals without legal representation (an attorney) are being mailed notices with information on the exact date and time, as well as meeting ID number required to login to their specific Zoom hearing
If you do not obtain a notice in the mail prior to your scheduled court date, we ask that you contact the court for assistance. If you need to update your address with the Court, please complete the online change of address form.
WHAT IF I HAVE AN ATTORNEY
If you have legal representation (an attorney) please contact your attorney prior to your hearing date and time as your case status may change with little notice and/or you may not be needed at the hearing. Your attorney will advise you accordingly.
LOOK UP YOUR COURT DATE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check out our FAQ PDF for more information on Zoom.