COVID-19 Economic Assistance
In these unprecedented times, many members of our community are experiencing economic uncertainty. Below, you will find resources for businesses and residents to help alleviate some of those concerns.
- Curbside StL - Listing of businesses and restaurants with curbside, delivery, and pickup options. Add Your Business
- Gateway Resilience Fund - Grants to support employees, essential contractors, and owners of small businesses in the St. Louis region who are experiencing a financial burden due to disaster or other extreme situation.
- St. Louis Regional Chamber of Commerce - Information regarding tax filing and payment deadlines, business loans, small business resource fund, and more.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance - Loans for small businesses or non-profits based on the financial impact of the Coronavirus.
- Small Business Development Center - Resources for small businesses dealing with COVID-19.
- Missouri Department of Labor - Unemployment benefits may be available to employees who are out of work because of COVID-19. The St. Louis Regional Claims Center is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm by calling 314-340-4950 if you need further assistance.
- All Our Kids - Provides breakfast and lunch to children whose families depend on schools to provide healthy meals for their children. Webster Groves Specific Information
- Ameren Missouri - Ameren is suspending all disconnections for non-payment and late payment fees for residential and business customers.
- Ameren Missouri Coronavirus Income Relief Program - In partnership with the United Way of Greater St. Louis, Ameren Missouri has created an energy assistance program to offer income relief assistance funds for electric and gas customers experiencing hardship with reduced hours or a job layoff due to Coronavirus.
- Charter - Charter is offering free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who do not already have a subscription.
- Heat Up St. Louis - Heat-Up St. Louis, Inc. is a non-profit that focuses on helping elderly people, the disabled and low-income families in Missouri and Illinois with delinquent energy bills.
- Missouri American Water - Missouri American has suspended billing-related service shutoffs and is turning water service back on for customers previously shutoff for non-payment. They have also suspended late fees until further notice. If you are experiencing financial hardship, call 866-430-0820.
- Missouri Food Assistance
- Spire Energy - Spire Energy has suspended disconnects and late fees until May 1 for residential and business customers. If you need assistance with your service or bill, contact them online.
- St. Louis Area Foodbank
- United Way - COVID-19
- Webster Groves School District - Updates, e-learning information, meal assistance, and more.
- Webster-Rock Hill Ministries - A cooperative effort of member churches to serve those in need within our community. Please visit them online for information on their new procedures for clients and donors.