Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
After much discussion and reviewing of guidelines, the City Council, with the input of staff, has made the difficult decision not to open the aquatic center for the 2020 season.
Webster Groves Fitness Center has re-opened with regular hours and the following guidelines:
* There is a 25% capacity mandate. The Fitness Center is open to those with Fitness, Full Facility, Silver Sneakers, Renew Active, Board Member memberships, 20-punch passe, and those paying the daily fee. All fitness and full facility memberships have been automatically extended by 110 days. Passes may be purchased or renewed upon first visit.
* All patrons will undergo a health screening, including temperature check for admission.
* All patrons must wear a mask while walking in and out of the facility, but need not wear it while working out on the machines.
* All patrons must sanitize or wash hands upon entry.
* Many pieces of cardio equipment have been moved in to the gym in order to maximize the number of patrons served.
* There will be no access to locker rooms, showers and no use of drinking fountains. The bottle filler is allowed, so bring your own water bottle. Restrooms are available.
We’re glad to see you back!